Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Comptia Linux+, Security+

From: Gene Cronk <gcronk () trsg net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:45:15 -0400

I have the Security+, I actually found it to be a decent start point for
the CISSP (covers 7 of the 10 domains, IIRC).

--
Gene Cronk CISSP-ISSAP IAM
Systems Administrator -- The Robin Shepherd Group

Michal Merta wrote:
Hi list,

have any of you obtained $SUBJ certifications already?
I saw objectives and sample questions and it looks like pretty easy.
Is it usefull to have it or not?
Thanks, Michal