Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: All-in-one Spam/Virus Solution

From: Jono Sec <jenna_sec () yahoo co uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:56:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

I would agree and would suggest a similar setup but would also add:

Mimecast or iCritical - this cuts down traffic as all mail is scanned for spam & viruses before it reaches the network.

MailMarshal - for granularity and checking of file types.  You can create users and user groups so some people receive
all, others receive very little.  There is an option so users can release their own emails as well.

Jenna