Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Preparing for GSEC

From: "Bob Dienhart" <rdienhart () alt-tab cc>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:27:06 -0500

You'll get all of the latest material from SANS when you take the course.
And it will be a lot of material!  They are the best source for that
material.  I've never found anything or anyone else offering anywhere close
to what SANS' material for this cert offers.  And the test comes from that
material.

Bob Dienhart, MCSE, GSEC