Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Preparing for GSEC

From: Isaac Perez <suscripcions () tsolucio com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:27:19 +0200

Hi Ron,
I think you should take one of the possibilities that SANS offers to
you. Is not impossible to get the cert without the SANS material to
study, but It will be a lot harder.
I just get my GSEC cert few time ago, I taked with ondemand.
I found the combination of ondemand and the self study material you
receive very good.
I really don't think you can find a book that really helps you getting
the GSEC (I bouht one, and it was useless).