Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RDP sniffing

From: "Fran Lopez" <recompilando () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:28:13 +0100

Hi Stewart!

I need to find evidence that it's unsafe to allocate a client in an
untrusted network with only RDP to protect connections between client
and server and find the way to exploit this.

I can't manage or trust if the electronic equipment are cisco switches
or hubs so I think in the worst scheme.

Kind regards.
Fran Lopez.