Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Sans GCFW - What about the "OnDemand" training version ?

From: "Barbara L. Filkins" <filkins () impulse net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 03:44:59 -0800

 they have a virtual lab

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce () securityfocus com [mailto:listbounce () securityfocus com]
On Behalf Of jam () zoidtechnologies com
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 10:46 AM
To: Andrea Gatta
Cc: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Re: Sans GCFW - What about the "OnDemand" training version ?

On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 11:30:24AM +0100, Andrea Gatta wrote:
Hi Guys,
I had a look to the GCFW training schedule for the next year and I've
realized that - as from the information available on the sans site -
there won't be any session in Europe

I might be wrong about this but then something caught my eye: the
OnDemand version of this course.

Now my question is: has anyone had any experience on this ? I'm really

curious if that might be a workable solution.

Thanks in advance

that might work, except for the lab projects which typically require
being "on site".

--
http://zoidtechnologies.com/ -- websites that suck less