Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Bank Exploit

From: "Jax Lion" <jv4l1n4 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:55:38 -0400

In the case of doctors, if the disease is the deadly and communicable
one - they should follow up with the CDC who would then follow up and
find all who are infected or at least interacted with that individual
and possibly quarantine and contain.  Remember the TB patient who was
prevented from flying back to the US?

In our case - who is our CDC?

--------