Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: RDP Security

From: "Roger A. Grimes" <roger () banneretcs com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 12:11:57 -0500

I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

Of course, adding a 3rd party product brings along its own risks. You
can accomplish the same thing (although I'm not sure of the Mac filter)
using Windows Firewall or IPSec filters, access filtering is needed.

Roger

*Roger A. Grimes, InfoWorld, Security Columnist
*CPA, CISSP, MCSE: Security (2000/2003/MVP), CEH, yada...yada...
*email: roger_grimes () infoworld com or roger () banneretcs com
*Author of Professional Windows Desktop and Server Hardening (Wrox)
*http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764599909