Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Full Disk Laptop Encryption

From: "Tima Soni" <tima.soni () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:42:16 +0530

Hi Ricardo,
Safeguard Hard disk encryption from utimaco is a good product that i
have implemented in my organisation.
It supports 256 bit AES encryption and can be integrated with Lenovo
finger print scanner. It supports hibernation and has good recovery
features.It can be intsalled via gp and also via scripts(incase you're
in a non domain enviroment).
Let me know incase you require more detailed information

regards

Tima