Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Denied the CISSP, what are oher options

From: "Michael King" <ngiles () hushmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:34:35 -0500

Hi Erika,

Normally i do not reply to these postings, but i am curious. Could
you tell your story of why you are not able to obtain your CISSP
etc..

These days’ having just a CISSP and a bunch of other certs is ok,
but getting your degree should be a priority and yes I am middle
age as well.

Regards,
Giles CISSP