Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Why open source software is more secure

From: Chuck Taylor <h00k00k () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 11:11:07 -0400

All this talk of honesty, I couldn't help but quote this:

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be
dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for,
because you can never predict when they're going to do something
incredibly... stupid."

I think this applies.

d3nw0