Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: hi, need help

From: "Kyle Bouchard" <kyleisagod () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:00:47 -0500

Check with your system admin to see if they have a backup copy.  If
they don't, you may be SOL.  For the future, it's generally a good
idea (this is what I do) to keep a copy of everything that's currently
on the site in a folder on your home computer/work computer/portable
storage unit.  Might not be useful for broad applications, but it's a
guaranteed backup copy should this happen again.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 3:50 AM, Dhiraj Mahajan