Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: hi, need help

From: Jon Herron <leftturnsolutions () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:20:39 -0800 (PST)

Hopefully the hack wasn't too destructive, most of the time your index
page has been copied elsewhere and a new index page created.  If
so just delete the index page uploaded by the hacker and move your
new one back in place.  If that is not the case hopefully you have a
backup of your site.

Also should go without saying, but now would be a good time to
change all your passwords.

 Thanks,

Jon Herron