Security Basics mailing list archives

Value of EC-CEH

From: "Vin Oxious" <vinoxious () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:11:43 +0530

Hello Everyone,

                       Greetings !! .. While I have completed EC-CEH
long back in year 2007.. I am finding it difficult to get break in the
market . Current location is India ..

While I know of Programming langs ( C, Assembly , Win32 API Assembly
Language Programming , HTML , Shell Script, SQL, Reverse Engineering
and Perl ... Writing Exploits ( currently working on it ) .. ..

O/S : Windows , Linux, Backtrack , Centos

I am into system administration ( Windows and Linux ) .. and within2
-4 months I will be clearing my CCNA .. I was just wondering .. what
shld I do get break

.. Shld I go for  CISA / CISSP / CCSP or GPEN. Cause I am finding no
value for going to CHFI or LPT of EC-CEH..

Please advise..

Thanks ...

regards,
Vinox