Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Physical Access Cards

From: jcoyle () winwholesale com
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 13:27:54 -0400

The question arose when our security vendor visited our office.
His card(s) all had the company logo on them.
We liked the look, but concerned about volunteering information on a lost
card.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Coyle
Information Security
WinWholesale Inc.
937-531-6308 Work
937-621-0868 Mobile
jcoyle () winwholesale com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |"Howe, Paul H" <paul.howe () delta com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |"'jcoyle () winwholesale com'" <jcoyle () winwholesale com>, "security-basics () securityfocus com" <security-basics
() securityfocus com>                    |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |10/01/2009 01:18 PM

| Subject:   |

  |RE: Physical Access Cards

We don't.  They are too cheap to worry about getting them back, and there
is no point in advertising whose door they open.  Do you add the company
logo to physical keys?