Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Physical Access Cards

From: "Steve Freeman" <freema2 () bellsouth net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 13:59:27 -0400

I agree with Stephen M. Access however, cards can provide varying degrees of
access given the software package being used. Some cards, just entry from
the street, other levels to really secure areas where  biometrics with the
access cards can provide dual authentication. I tested facial recognition
with card access as well on an application.

Steve Freeman