Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security Wiki

From: Michael Peters <mpeters () crossview com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 15:04:45 -0800

Check out http://lazarusalliance.com/horsewiki/. It may be just what you are looking for.

Best regards,

Michael D. Peters
MBA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CMBA, CCE
Chief Information Security Officer
CrossView Inc.
Office: 706-568-7722
Mobile: 762-822-4174
Bridge: 1-213-289-5450, Access Code: 141-8022
mpeters () crossview com

Follow CrossView on Twitter!
twitter.com/CrossView_Inc

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.