Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: NAC solutions

From: Nick Schroedl <NSchroedl () mullen-group com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 09:42:10 -0600

We have the Bradford Networks solution running and it is SLICK!  Control
right down to the switch level and not dependent on MAC addresses.  The
system its self will work on wireless, and wired, and will work with pretty
much any managed switch.  Downside is it is a tad bit pricy.  You will have
to have a fairly large network to justify the cost.

Nick