Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: setting up a DOS/DDOS lab

From: a bv <vbavbalist () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:28:21 +0300

Hi,

qazsun () hotmail com: Thanks for the links you provided but im unable to
download them may they be dead?

What i have is on my home 2 laptops both run win 7 one with  4 GB and
second with 16 GB Ram, vmware workstation and Backtrack virtual
machine installed. If i collect some tools the list mentioned here and
any others (BT, hping etc) and start attacking what must i select and
install as targets to get best of it? And while attacking what
preparations and analyze methods /tools use at the targets (full
packet sniffing at targets?)

Regards