Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: keeping data safe offline

From: Andre Silaghi <andre.silaghi () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:20:57 +0200

hi erki,

you could chop your data stored on that drive into pseudo random parts.
it must be a way which makes it very very hard to compose all parts
together in order to "understand" the meaning of that data.

but actually i do not have any idea for the copying problem, maybe there
are some interrupts where you can handle and prevent this in case
someone wants to copy without permition. but this will go deep into
assembler code i guess.

best regards,

andre