Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Need Vulnerability Management Tool Review

From: neo anderson <amol.netsec () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 06:31:27 -0400

Shiva,

Not sure if you have heard about CriticalWatch.
http://www.criticalwatch.com/solutions/vulnerability-management/

Based on personal opinion, here are the ratings out of 5.

•       Features   *** 1/2
•       Ease of Use ****
•       Performance ****
•       Documentation ***
•       Support *****
•       Value for Money *****
•       Effectiveness in finding Vulnerability Finding ***

Cheers.