Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Need Vulnerability Management Tool Review

From: Bryan <brakeb () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:16:36 -0500

So, how do you explain the fact that the Nexpose/Rapid7 scan and the CW scan differed quite a bit on what was scanned?
I mean, ran the metrics from  our QSA against our bi-monthly scan.  Both reports covered many of the same items, but
also, both reports found things the other didn't have.

I guess what I'm saying is that I am having trouble believing either report at this point...