Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Sun's security mailing lists

From: Brad.Powell () EBay Sun COM ( Brad Powell - Sun CIS)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 93 13:17:31 PST

Whoa......

I havn't been the contact person for a couple of years now,
I'm currently tracking bad-guys,teaching, and writing tools.

burn/delete/eat that last message!! or at least change the contact info to

Mark Graff the current software security coordinator.

THIS IS THE CHANGE

or, if you prefer postal mail:

        Mark Graff
        c/o Sun Microsystems
        UMPK02-04
        2550 Garcia Ave.
        Mt. View, CA 94043

Brad Powell : brad.powell () Sun COM    |
Sr. Network Security Analyst         |Part time Cyberspace investigator
Computer/Information Security.       |and Consultant
Sun Microsystems Inc.                |

"This country belongs to the people and whenever they shall grow weary
of their government they can exercise their constitutional right to
amend it, or revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."

Abraham Lincoln's Inaugural Speech.