Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [8lgm]-Advisory-14.UNIX.SCO-prwarn.12-Nov-1994

From: karl () bagpuss demon co uk (Karl Strickland)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 03:24:33 +0000 (GMT)

My key concern is that people on the net, and on these lists in
particular, spout opinion as proven fact.  This perpetuates folklore,
just as knocking on wood or avoiding black cats.  We have no general
An important question arises here.  I always thought a black cat was lucky -
not unlucky.  Which is it?  Maybe its different in this country - is it just
American black cats that are unlucky? :-)

PS: what about poor bastards who own black cats, what happens to them?
Mailed using ELM on FreeBSD               |                    Karl Strickland
PGP 2.3a Public Key Available.            | Internet: karl () bagpuss demon co uk