Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: (fwd) In reply to comments about new policy (fwd)

From: pug () arlut utexas edu (Pug)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 08:29:31 -0600 (CST)

The following was recently posted to comp.security.unix.  I strongly
encourage everyone with a position on this to voice their opinion.
BUT NOT ON BUGTRAQ!!!!

Wait a minute here. BugTraq is a full disclosure list. Why wouldn't be
interested in 8lgm being full disclosure as well? The discussion doesn't
have to take place here, but the notification of the voting process
should atleast be announced.

Ciao,

--
Richard Bainter          Mundanely     |    System Analyst        - OMG/CSD
Pug                      Generally     |    Applied Research Labs - U.Texas