Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: kern_exec.c

From: len () netsys com (Len Rose)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 18:56:01 -0700

On Sep 29,  5:07pm, an134699 () anon penet fi wrote:

Subject: kern_exec.c
Well, everyone's been wanting a copy of SunOS's kern_exec.c code so that
they could do neat things with turning off SUID scripts, here it is.

The only thing I ask is that someone make the required changes to do this
(preferably in a way so that they are settable in adb) and post those
changes.

This is from the SunOS 4.1.3 sources.

                              (CUT HERE)

/*    @(#)kern_exec.c 1.1 92/07/30 SMI; from UCB 7.1 86/06/05 */

/*
 * Copyright (c) 1989 by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
 */

[ proprietary source code deleted ]

-- End of excerpt from an134699 () anon penet fi

 I want everyone on this list to turn themselves into the United States
 Secret Service to be prosecuted and imprisoned for the infamous kern_exec.c
 distribution... Wire Fraud. Let's here from AT&T and Sun how much this code
 costs.. Hint: Must be above 5k..

Len