Bugtraq mailing list archives

Notes from Tsutomo's Talk

From: dilger () cs ucdavis edu (Michael B. Dilger)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 18:05:13 -0800

Mark (Mookie) <mark () zang kcc hawaii edu> writes:
Personally I would have loved to have been
at the conference when he announced it, it would have been a very
interesting discussion, much more than the junk we're reading now.

As this information seems to be completely leaked, I don't think anyone
would object to my posting my notes from Tsutomo's talk at CMAD III.
As I am a designated notetaker for that section (I'm a student at
U.C. Davis), and I have access to Tsutomo's slides, the notes are pretty
complete.