Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: /etc/shells discussion - list created

From: micah () smmedia com (Micah Anderson)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 14:55:06 -0700

        As the outcry was large enough to warrant a separate mailing list
devoted to the subject of limiting access to users we have created a
mailing list to handle the noise which was cluttering up our everyday
Bugtraq. If you would like to be a part of this fine mailing list, please
send me an email asking for it to be so and it will be done.

Micah

Micah Johan Eckman Anderson                             micah () smmedia com
Sr. Systems Administrator                               1-888-614-3709
Schmidt Mead Media, Inc.                                pagemicah () smmedia com