Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: mail storm

From: chk () border com (C. Harald Koch)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 12:21:23 -0400

In message <Pine.GSO.3.95.960813065129.15616A-100000 () dazed nol net>, "Brett L. Hawn" writes:

We ended up putting filters on port 25 for about some 200 IPs at the cisco
for quite some time before we could manage to get ourselves off most of the
lists. This was some 4 months ago and we *still* haven't gotten off all of
them.

A suggestion for this: Install a mail filter. create a message header that
says: