Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Is _your_ Netscape under remote control

From: mirman () cica es (Montserrat Mirman Castillo)
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 13:26:52 +0200

We are trying to set up the Enhanced Security option in a BSD Ultrix
System 4.3a.
Everything goes well, but now we can only su from console. Is there any
workaround for this ?. The system administration  tasks aren't  carried
out  by a single persone so we must be able to log in from network
ttys, but we don 't want to make every tty secure.
Any ideas? A group like sun's wheel would be of help.

--
               Montserrat Mirman CAstillo       e-mail: mirman () cica es

                     CICA - Centro Informatico Cientifico de Andalucia
                     Av. Reina Mercedes s/n          Tfno: 34 5 4623811
                     41012 Sevilla                   Fax:  34 5 4624506