Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Possible SunOS 5.5.1 sulogin vulnerability

From: mark.graff () ENG SUN COM (Mark Graff)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 16:05:34 -0800

This was discussed on comp.security.unix yesterday. It's not a security hole,
just a bogus message produced by a program that expects to be run
with privileges. I filed a bug on it.

-mg-

Mark Graff
Sun Security Coordinator
415 -786-5274

 From owner-bugtraq () NETSPACE ORG  Fri Nov 15 16:01:54 1996
 Approved-By: ALEPH1 () UNDERGROUND ORG
 Approved-By: Steve Blass <swb () AURORA PHYS UTK EDU>