Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: SecurID White Paper - A Comment

From: adam () homeport org (Adam Shostack)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 15:46:10 -0500

Vin McLellan wrote:

|         With the lethargy of summer behind us, I also expect the issues
| raised will enjoy a full and energetic discussion on Adam Shoshack's
| SDAdmin mailing list. (Enroll with an "subscribe sdadmin" message to
| <majordomo () bbnplanet com>)  I look forward to participating.

        The list is served by majordomo () jabberwocky bbnplanet com.
Please don't bother the other majordomo.

        Other than that, I'll comment that a documented protocol makes
discussing it much easier, and call for Security Dynamics to publish
their protocols so that security engineers can know they're not
relying on security through obscurity.

Adam

--
                                                       -Hume