Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Solaris 2.6 and sockets

From: adap () INTERLOG COM (Edsel Adap)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 13:37:01 -0400

On Mon, Oct 06, 1997 at 10:34:03AM +0200, Casper Dik wrote:

I think that the xnet sockets did get changed to honor the permissions.

I can confirm this.  I have the x/Open book documenting the behavior of
Xnet sockets.  And it has changed to honor the permissions.

Casper

--
Edsel Adap                            (905) 669-8375
adap () interlog com                     adap () andrews edu

The negation of a disjunction is logically equivalent to the conjunction
of the negations and the negation of a conjunction is logically
equivalent to the disjunction of the negations. -- DeMorgan

DISCLAIMER:  The ideas expressed in this message is neither mine or my
             employer's responsibility!