Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Linux blind TCP spoofing, act II + others

From: antirez () SPEEDCOM IT (Salvatore Sanfilippo -antirez-)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 05:43:02 +0200

A secure patch is work in progress thanks to precious
advices from Solar Designer and Theo de Raadt.
I'll send this patch to bugtraq when done.
Please, if you are some good links about how to
is possible to compute N for 'X^2 mod N' generator
in real-time or links about others hard to predict
RNG send me an email.

antirez