Bugtraq mailing list archives

ValueClick CGI Vulnerability FIXED

From: philip () EINET BG (Philip Stoev)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 19:55:57 -0800

Here is an excerpt from ValueClick's site:

===================

Secure Logon

ValueClick has added a number of enhanced security features to the logon
process. MD5 technology now provides increased protection to all ValueClick
Member accounts. Your encrypted logon session will now expire after 10
minutes of inactivity (or you can choose to log off at any time), it is not
susceptible to hijack from third parties, and no sensitive information will
appear in third party web server logs. Log on as usual and feel confident
that ValueClick is doing all that we can to make this relationship
profitable and reliable for all our Member-Hosts!

Happy New Year to all of you!

Philip Stoev
Customer Service & Web Design - EuroIntegra Ltd.
tel. 9549488, 9515634 e-mail: philip () einet bg

Find Your Job @ http://jobs.einet.bg