Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: FTGate vulnerability. (fwd)

From: ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM (Alfred Huger)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:03:26 -0800

Alfred Huger
VP of Operations
Security Focus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 00:21:46 -0000
From: Dom De Vitto <dom () devitto com>
To: Alfred Huger <ah () securityfocus com>
Cc: vuldb () securityfocus com
Subject: RE: FTGate vulnerability.

Dom,
I am not sure if anyone has responded to you yet, if not, please let me
apologize, we are pretty busy here right now.

Yea, I know busy, things fall through cracks all the time at my current
contract, but they live with it and it's accepted....

I will take your notes into the description. Two questions, one do you
want me to add your name to the credit list, I like to do this but some
people get a little leary of it. Two, can I fwd this to Bugtraq?

1) I'm easy about getting credit, so if you want to credit me, that's fine.
2) I already sent this to _NT_Bugtraq, but I think my new (non list-reg'd address)
   confused the listbot, so I sent it direct to Russ too - no response as yet :(
   But feel free to redistribute anything I've written to anywhere.

I'm one of the founders and moderators of comp.lang.c++.moderated, so
I've had to make sure what I say is "suitable for public consumption",
even if it's to private parties - assuming anyone can define 'private'
nowadays...:(

Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Dom
Dom De Vitto
Secure Technologies Ltd.                           Mob. 07971 589 201
mailto:dom () devitto com                             Tel. 01202 738 767
http://www.devitto.com                             Fax. 08700 548 750