Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin (MS00-063)

From: "Adam J. Baldwin" <ajb () ANDREW CMU EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 01:56:41 -0400

I've had the same problem. I reported the fact that it was missing to MS via
their site feedback mechanism, but got a standard "our servers might have
been heavily loaded or your network connection might have been down" reply
from some rep.

Interesting that they're advertising this tool to such a wide audience, but
didn't even check to make sure it made it to the download servers...