Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Login Failures under Solaris 2.7

From: Edsel Adap <edsel () ADAP ORG>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:05:06 -0500

Yes, I can confirm that this bug has been fixed in Solaris 7.

The patches for Solaris 2.6 are:
105665-01 SPARC
105666-01 x86

On Wednesday 21 February 2001 15:11, Ricardo Creisstoff wrote:
There was a bug identified under Solaris 2.6 as follows:

"Solaris 2.6 does not write anything in /var/adm/loginlog even if
it does exist. This has been assigned bug ID 4096961."

I can't seem to get it to work for Solaris 2.7 either.  Has anyone
been able to confirm that this bug was fixed for Solaris 2.7.

Ricardo Creisstoff

Software Engineer
SAIC
E-mail:    ricardo.creisstoff () lmco com

--
Edsel Adap
edsel () adap org

"Netscape is an application which grows to fill all available memory."  - me