Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: KaZaA

From: "Brenna Primrose" <rats () creighton edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:44:33 -0500

Why not just use something like KaZaa Lite or Diet KaZaa and get rid of
the adware?

KaZaa Lite can be found here:
http://free.hostdepartment.com/kazaalitetk/

Use Ad-Aware from http://www.lavasoftusa.com and Spybot Search and
Destroy from http://beam.to/spybotsd to get rid of the pesky
spyware/ad-ware.  CEXX has some great info on these hostile applications
which are bundled with popular programs: http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

Brenna

http://profiles.yahoo.com/absolut_contagion
http://gsa.creighton.edu