Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: KaZaA

From: "eD\\/ARd0 F/\\KEn^M3" <cojonesdetoro () badeddie com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:39:16 -0400

I run Kazaa and other adware in a VMWare virtual machine in order to keep my
real machine from dying unconveniently. Besides malware the legit adware is
still so buggy as to totally wreck your OS. Of course, VMWare is an
expensive solution... if you pay for it, that is. It is also expensive in
system resources.