Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Siemens *35 and 45 series phones SMS Danial of Service

From: "Raymond A. Meijer" <raymond () psytrance org>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:10:02 +0100

On Mon, 03 Mar 2003, 01:06, subj subj wrote:

 There is a local and remote vulnerability and Siemens *35 and *45 series
 phones.

Yes, it works on the M35 as well.

A friend sent it to me and it locks up my phone completely when I try to
read it.

An interesting side effect is that when a call comes in when the phone's
stuck, the display flashes with the incoming number, but the phone doesn't
ring or vibrate... It's also impossible to answer the call. Weird.

Now how can I delete this message? There's no "Edit" option in the message
menu; I have to view it before I can edit or delete it....

Ray

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless
you have the courage to lose sight of