Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: New Paper: More than 600 million users surf at high risk

From: Jeff Martin <jbmartin6 () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:16:13 -0700 (PDT)

My theory - there are gazillion corporate and business apps that don't run on IE7 thus users do not update even their
personal PCs (for VPN access to those apps.). I work for a hospital and we have apps that only recently with IE6. When
we ask about plans for IE8 support, we get the blank stare. Who doesn't love ActiveX?

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited
to, the implied warranties of accuracy, correct grammar and spelling, lack of vulgarity or adult themes, correct
references, absence of viruses and/or viral memes, originality, or fitness for any particular purpose.