Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Mentors

From: theo () WideOpenBSD ORG
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:23:31 +0100

"Does anyone know of any people in the Tampa Bay area that would be willing to share information. Thanks."

You just want some zero days, no??  :-D

You're not funny. I'd appreciate if you kept your cursor away from
the Reply button until you have something interesting to share.

Neil, i'm sure a lot of people on this list feel sorry for you for not
even having net friends, however, i believe this is the wrong forum
for these kind of problems (try F-D, it's full of people like you).
To be honest, this whole thread annoy me to death. That and your
shitty HTML e-mails. Yuck!

Dont destroy this wonderful mailinglist too with stupid threads
like this one. Bugtraq, Vuln-dev and Full-Disclosure exist solely
for that purpose.

Thanks!

/t