Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: streaming cvs

From: H D Moore <hdm-daily-dave () digitaloffense net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:21:08 -0600

You might want to check out SubEthaEdit, a collaborative editor:
- http://www.codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit/

One of the bigger hosting companies just switched their entire dev staff
over to mac laptops, specifically to use this editor for team-based
development projects. Looks like it might be fun to break too :-)

-HD