Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Risk Management Services

From: "trklisted[at]networksamurai[dot]org" <trklisted () networksamurai org>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:17:15 -0400

REM 2 (The main management station for all products), that was pretty bad...

REM 3 is very good and I am getting better reports like it actually
reports blink attacks, and I can get hardware delta's...

If you saw it about 1 year ago... i feel your pain....

Mark Teicher wrote:
Can you actually pull data from the management station and produce
legible reports yet??

On 4/3/07, *trklisted () networksamurai org
<mailto:trklisted () networksamurai org>* <trklisted () networksamurai org
<mailto:trklisted () networksamurai org>> wrote:

    I have about 1500 blink agents deployed at my hospital here in
    miami. I've been on the product since it was unusable (version
    1.2). Version 2.0 was awesome, 3.0 is better. I have taken it to a
    bunch of war nets and different cons and it stands up.

    Although its a part of the fabric its not all of the fabric, we
    have been worm / botnet / virus free for the most part since we've
    completed that overhaul of the security fabric of that net.

    moses, networksamurai.org <http://networksamurai.org/>