Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Give us your tired, your poor, your exploit writers yearning to breath free!

From: Cedric Blancher <blancher () cartel-securite fr>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:42:40 +0100

Le lundi 30 novembre 2009 à 23:05 -0800, Michal Zalewski a écrit :
He has not been sued for *trading* exploits, but for *publishing* them.
My French is rusty, but Dave's original post stated:

Ask Julien ;)

"... convicting them of selling the WMF exploit"
If they were sued for merely publishing it, then yup, it's a bit less
exciting.

Then Dave's French is definitely rusty too ;) Exploits were publicly
available at the time.

--
http://sid.rstack.org/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE