Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: decompilation C++ IDA plugin, SmartDec

From: Igor Skochinsky <skochinsky () mail ru>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 05:00:05 +0200

Hello Daniel,

d> I hope this email finds you well. I was at a RE conference
d> (recon.cx) and a talk was on C++ decompilation (I was interested in
d> RTTI). I dug around a bit and asked them for the IDA plugin (alpha) and the SmartDec decompiler.
d> http://decompilation.info/ida-pro-class-hierarchy-reconstruction-plugin/.
d> http://decompilation.info/smartdec-decompiler/
d> They also have a paper published if interested on the same page

Just so people don't get a wrong impression (the paragraph above is
not very clear): my Recon talk is not connected to this project at all.
In fact, I haven't heard of it until after I gave the talk.

--
WBR,
 Igor                            mailto:skochinsky () mail ru