Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: New I2-specific file-sharing application

From: Daniel Medina <medina () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:26:47 -0400

 I like the b/w graph they have up there....I wonder if they compete in
causing spikes?

        http://graphs.i2hub.com/

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 11:12:55AM -0600, Pete Kruckenberg wrote:
As featured on Slashdot today (see
http://slashdot.org/articles/04/04/30/1438245.shtml?tid=126&tid=146&tid=95&tid=99),
i2Hub is a new open-source Internet2-specific file-sharing application.
http://www.i2hub.com

To participate, you are required to share your files. Our initial
installation tests show this requirement to be at little as 10GB and as
much as 30GB.

Pete.

--
Daniel Medina