Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Week or Month

From: "lists () infostruct net" <lists () INFOSTRUCT NET>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:54:40 -0400

Thanks to Ken for mentioning National Security Awareness Day. Hopefully the
government can be convinced to dedicate an annual event detailing our
current security posture and specific measures being taken to improve it.
Please help "fight the good fight" and actively support NSAD as detailed
below. I have recently completed a NSAD article. If you have any newspaper
contacts, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Gideon

Gideon T. Rasmussen