Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Do you try to identify a "found" lost thumb drive?

From: Clyde Hoadley <hoadleyc () MSCD EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:18:11 -0600

Do you try to identify the owner of a "found" lost/misplaced
thumb drive?  If so, how do you go about doing it, and what
policies/procedures do you have regarding trying to identify
the owner of a "found" jump drive?   Do you have any "guidance"
info for your students/faculty about the use of thumb drives?

--
Clyde Hoadley, CISSP, GSEC
Security & Disaster Recovery Coordinator